- To raise awareness. Ecological problems should not be left unspoken. Make people know what all of us can to prevent environment pollution.
- To make women stronger. Right equalities need to be better secured in Eastern countries.
- To level up aqua care. Mitigating conflicts over the water and providing righteous water management is significant for Central Asia region.
- To get poison-free land. Pesticides and insecticides of all legality levels eventually harm the earth. So do uranium warehouses. Both should be well secured.
- To renew the land. By trying to feed population people have an unpleasant impact on the environment. New technologies and methods are supposed to solve this problem.
NGO Water users Association (Namangan region)
Under Ministry Of Public Health
Ph.D, Honored University Professor at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Professor, at Asian Medical Institute n. Tentishev
Coordinator of Toxic Action Network Central Asia
Ph.D Chemistry Science
Director of Independent
bio-chemical laboratory "Ilim"
Post graduate of Paediatrics Department at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Dean of Medical Faculty at Jalal-Abad State Pedagogical University
Eurasian Mountain Center, NGO "Yangnob" Tadjikistan
We have been helding joint activities with many international organizations such as: UN, UNEP, IPEN, Blacksmith Institute (USA), Swiss Green Cross, PAN Asia Pacific, Nash Vek, ECOIS, CSR CA (Almaty), REC CA(Regional Environment Center, Almaty), NGO Forum on ADB, Eco Accord (under EC, Moscow), AsMI (Asian Medical Institute), NGO BIOM (Bishkek), International Social-Ecological Union.